Friday, May 1, 2009

Targets!

In sales, targets are meant to help you set your direction. Some find high sales targets ridiculous, some find it useful to challenge oneself. Some find high sales targets pressuring.

I find my sales targets....
a) ridiculously high but not impossible
b) keep me to my feet-focus
c) challenging.

Nonetheless, i was blessed and flabbergasted when i was told that i've achieved and exceeded my Quater 1 sales target! (: My first reaction when my name was called- i sat there quietly.dazed.incoherent. i was praising HIM for all that HE has done. I was so afraid to take this route initially, so afraid of not being able to cope but HE proved to me that HE indeed has a plan for me! Thank YOU!

The achievers-
(showing off our reward)


How often do you get to take a picture with your Ceo?Not often.
Find out more in a day in a life of a business development on twitter(weiai).

Happy Labour day! ( it finally applies to me! )

No comments: