Saturday, November 13, 2010

Everything has its TIME


I woke up today realizing that life doesn't owe me anything, i need to let go and enjoy the ride. Life is as beautiful as it is.

I'm blessed beyond measure to be given a second chance with life. The accident gave me a whole new perspective about life and what's important.I've so much that I want to do in life.I want to see the world for instance.I want to taste, feel and see pretty things in life that God has blessed us with.

Read Ecclesiastes 3 this morning.

" A time to heal"
" A time to gain,
And a time to lose"
" A time to keep,
And a time to throw away"
" A time to mourn,
And a time to dance"
" A time to break down,
And a time to build up"
" A time to embrace,
And a time to refrain from embracing"
" A time to weep,
And a time to laugh"
" A time to speak"
" A time to LOVE"

Those verses were like comfort food.grr..
I find myself resting in this unexplainable peace. It's like someone holding my hands, telling me that everything will be okay, becca.it will be.

I finally find myself understanding the word "work in progress". God's not done with me. I find myself being tested.Purified.Painful but I know i live. I live to document this life that I've been given and how I can be an impact for HIM.Somehow i find this obscure joy in me lately as God unfolds and reveals who He has made me to be.It's all part of HIS great plans.

There's a season and time for every purpose.All other things are vanity of vanities.

I'm rest assured that in the grand scheme of things, God will make everything beautiful in His time :)

No comments: