Saturday, October 4, 2008

The half korean

To the 1/2 korean who was:-
- The CF president
- A "boss" (not forgetting, he had a HOT secretary. i just needed to mention that:P )
- The part-time bf

and who is : -
- A Maxis employee
- talented, a keyboardist.
- one of the eligible bachelor
- still sepet :P
- still staying in his cozy 'ghetto' with his bff. haha.
- A charmer ( credit to the improvement of your pick up line skill)
- A wonderful friend!


Blessed 24th birthday! (:
(oh, go choose a bag too! :P )



p.s. To the babe who's having the time of her life in California, blessed birthday to you too! (:


10 comments:

solycutema said...

wah.. i jealous.. deric got full profile.. haha.. =P

Deric said...

This is so cute.

And I'm not a charmer. ;)

becks said...

soly: don't be jealous kay, you've got the bags!:P didn't thought of it. i will give you a full profile next year? (:

deric: cute?! eh, i just gave you a full free promo space plus write up on my blog for your birthday kay.you should be grateful :P

solycutema said...

lol.. ok.. i hold u to that.. =)

yingying said...

lol... ur new candidate a?

becks said...

haha! mine? nah. you like korean series, don't you? you want his number? he's half korean though! :P HAHA. He so gonna kill me!

Carolynn said...

I'm going to assume that I'm that person from California =P yea, perasan... THANK YOU REBECCA AND I MISS YOU!!!! luv ya, Carolynn

becks said...

HAHA! that's you, babe! you found me! :P oh yeah, so welcome me kay when i go over to california for some OC dream *self-invite*

Carolynn said...

Girl, I live 30 minutes away from OC, 10 minutes away from Beverly Hills and 5 minutes away from Hollywood. Buzz me anytime and I'm there to take you around!! I have no idea how I landed with a job in Hollywood, it was never my idea to be here... God has his plans =P

you know how often I check blogs from the time taken to reply, hehe

becks said...

HOLLYWOOD?! babe, you must be living THE DREAM. sighs.my job sucks. do you think you can get me a job there? :P