Friday, October 3, 2008

She's 6.

I was practically amused and amazed by my little 6 years old couzie today. Yes, she's 6 yet she cries when her mom got her a short hair cut which i think she still look gorgeous and she sings to "Low" by T-pain.

"She hit da floor, next time you know, shwaty got low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low"
How cool is that? No, i wasn't pulling your legs but yes, she sang to "low" and that's her favourite song for now. To add on to that, she owns a handphone with that ringtone! Gosh, at 6?! I guess they are growing up too fast. Perhaps, i'm growing old-ER?

I remembered back then at 6, i was still playing with dolls, "masak-masak" and my favourite song was probably barney's "i love you". Look, how kids nowadays evolved. They are learning things real fast. For all you know in years to come, probably there wouldn't be Humpty Dumpty anymore. Poor Mr. Humpty Dumpty would be replace by Mr. T-pain.

It's probably the 'kiasu' environment that we live in and the growing media.Poor kindergarden teachers nowadays, they must be tired of catching up with those kids' fast pace. Back then, teachers were probably tired of chasing monkeys like us who run around.
i love kids. i really do and my ultimate ambition besides being a rich 'tai tai' is to open a kindergarden. i guess there's a lot for me to learn from those little ones.


She's 6, my fave couzie <3

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omg, she is alot much more hotter than you, becky you gotta do somethg, perhaps sing alot with her haha....

becks said...

haha! she is! oh we are somehow from the same family genes remember?:P yeah, i should. i don't even have Mr. T-pain as my ringtone! argh.

yingying said...

nice photo! who is the photographer?

becks said...

heya babe! (: the photographer? my aunt sue.She sure is good at it.