Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween?

It's the end of the month. I've seriously lost track of time. Working late nights and weekends seem to be the only schedule lately. My mind has been filled with nothing but work. Pathetic huh? i know this is bad but I've been under a whole lot of pressures lately. Coping with the new challenges, the higher expectations and a whole lot of responsibilities. Sometimes, you just wish that your bosses are merciful enough to give you some space to breathe though you can never escape those pressures from them. I guess I've been pushing myself too hard.

Is this really what I want to do in life? Can I really do this? I'm tired.

Yes, i'm feeling rather melancholic right now but i will be fine. I guess it's time for me to take some time off before i find myself worn-out. I need to be still. I need YOUR strength.

Well, that aside. The bright side? The belated dinners! ( i'm not complaining ;p )

The first dinner that made my week was the ultimate birthday dinner.
Thank you for taking the effort to cook! The awesome night filled with not only the complete 3 course dinner (appetizer, pasta and the mouthwatering mini steak!) but also with the jazz performance at alexis after that. Yes, I met jeff from 98 degree!
This was probably the best pressie that a 23 could ever ask for.
you know who you're (:

The second dinner? The halloween cum birthday dinner. Zul, thank you for bringing me to this unique place not only it was filled with a whole bunch of creepy "ghosts" but the place was also equip with a live band. i didn't know "pontianak-s" could sing and play the drum!

That basically sums up the past two weeks. Oh, it's halloween today. ( though i hardly care)

So, happy halloween?


The hot Atilia & the jazz band. Alexis




1 comment:

yingying said...

wah.. enjoynya.. i also wanna go