Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Cover girls

What catches your eyes when you first pick up a magazine? The colour? The boldness of the word? The catchy taglines? and what usually stays in your mind after flipping through the magazine? You tell me.

Well, I guess 80% of us will remember the cover right? see. what makes one stands out is the girl on the cover(: . Trust me. Time has change for the publishing company. This theory also applies to the educational publishing sector as well. Through my observation, guys DON'T read educational magazines. No offense. We have to put some gorgeous girl who looks like an Asian Jessica Alba to attract them to read what's inside!

( Guys, I'm just stating the fact.You would agree with me, won't you?:P )






I'm excited about this new project that I was called to do. It's another opportunity of a lifetime! I will not reveal for now but I will share with you the experiences once it's all good to go. So, stay suspense people and welcome the new cover girl!


No comments: