Thursday, June 19, 2008

Girls & Football

Ballack [sexy!]

GOAL! Germany- a 3-2 victory over Portugal! Way to go, Ballack. The heat of EURO 2008 has gotten many excited, adrenalines pumping, dominating brains, heavy eye bags and sleepless nights.
Its the season for the funny old game. Makan, tidur dan minum bola! In conjunction of that, I've decided to write a post to spice up the season. :p

Football, world's most popular sport. Frankly, I don't know much about football but I'm definitely a fan of Manchester United! Man Utd -my all time champion. (No offense. Liverpool fans. boy, I'm getting myself into trouble ;P ) Yes, I know I'm not even talking about EURO but who cares, its still football, right? haha. I would prefer EPL anytime. Ah, not forgetting Ronaldo, my boy (:

Nonetheless, football is definitely an interesting game to watch!
Watching a football match is like risking yourself to a higher chance of getting a Myocardial infarction. Your heart beats so fast, probably 10 times faster than usual especially when your team gets a penalty kick.

Girls and football? Sounds like the ultimate interest of ALL guys. If not, MOST guys.
What's a football anyway? Is football all about scoring and stopping goals? What's an offside? Foul play? Does all these even make sense to you, girls? It doesn't.At least for me. :P The football formula for girls = hot stuff! (: [ Note: This does not apply to ALL girls so thou shall not generalize]
Well, having said that, have you ever wonder what girls think about football?
I'm sure you are dying to know huh? Thus, I did a little research on my own.

So, here are some "she says" :
What do you think about football?

Girl 1: Sexy players? Well, I don't give a damn about football!

Girl 2 : Hot sweaty guys? Check out those biceps and triceps! :P

Girl 3: * Blank stares* huh? Foot what?

Girl 4 : 11 stupid guys chasing a ball? or is it 10? oh, who cares!

Girl 5 : It's the best game on earth!

Girl 6 : I like footballers. They are so handsome.


This is rather interesting, I must admit.
Credit should be given to a friend whom I was chatting with a few days back. He puts that captivating thought in my head when he randomly asked me what girls think about football and that got me thinking for a bit.


Cristiano Ronaldo [hot stuff! (: ]

Lampard [double hotness!]

Even Homer loves football!


For all of you men out there who don't think women know football, think again. We may not know as much but we do appreciate football!

So, who wants to give me a football lesson? :)

7 comments:

Hi I'm ken. said...

Man Utd the all time champion?

How is that so?

becks said...

Well, that's according to my measurement. my all-time champion! ;P

Anonymous said...

hey rebecca! =)

becks said...

hey joanne! you found me! i'm glad to see you here. (: *

becks said...

joanne: oh yeah, so what do you think about football? (:

Affiliate Marketer said...

YES!! Glory, Glooory MAn UniTeddddddd!!!!! hahahaha...Congrats to spain to..deserved winners!!

becks said...

haha! yeah. Man Utd!(: hey, ah chiam! I'm surprise to see you here.