Saturday, June 14, 2008

I'm blogging?


Finally. My very first attempt of having my own blog!


Why now? Well, I guess I don't need to list down all the 100 reasons of blogging right?


Yes, I finally succumb to the much cajouling for years from parties involved. So, you guys happy now? I'm still very much pro towards my conservative ways of expressing myself. Give me a pen and a book anytime. Yeah, sue me.




Anyways, no turning back. I'm going to make full use of this to share with you my journey, my thoughts and the breaking news! So, this is all where it begins.......


4 comments:

solycutema said...

breaking news? who? who? who is the lucky guy? ahaha.. =P

becks said...

hahaha. soli-ly! patience is a virtue, remember so do not be anxious.breaking news would be the news of me getting marry! lol ;P

Malcolm said...

yay! your first post! I want to see pictures!

becks said...

hey malcolm!
Glad to see you here. pictures?well..let's just say..there will be a whole lot more coming your way.;P